Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Tom messing about

This is tomwalker147's Country Flag

vCash

Default Tom messing about

Hi guys,

I had half hour knock last week whilst waiting for the lady in my life to finish work. This isn't me trying or taking practice remotely serious, in fact it's the first line up attempt having taken my cue out of my case
    Anyway people always say they can pot a few and don't back it up with a vid so here's me making a hash of the line up.... did clear it back to back afterwards I swear hahaha

https://youtu.be/3dm4kWJ6n2g
    "just tap it in"

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

we believe you hahaha
    very nicely done, for fun
    Up the TSF!

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Good video Tom, hitting the ball well. Only one thing, had you set the balls up for your lady friend? Reds baulk side of blue is for girls lol

This is dcrackers147's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
    Hi guys,

I had half hour knock last week whilst waiting for the lady in my life to finish work. This isn't me trying or taking practice remotely serious, in fact it's the first line up attempt having taken my cue out of my case
    Anyway people always say they can pot a few and don't back it up with a vid so here's me making a hash of the line up.... did clear it back to back afterwards I swear hahaha

https://youtu.be/3dm4kWJ6n2g
    not too bad for a casual line up mate....The table seemed really slow to me as well. I will see if I can get one done over the next week or so and post too...I'll attempt a line up max 1 take only

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by markz View Post
    Good video Tom, hitting the ball well. Only one thing, had you set the balls up for your lady friend? Reds baulk side of blue is for girls lol
    I always set my balls up nicely for my lady friend mate!
    I walked into the club, chucked the balls down any old how and then made a quick vid! I've always stuck a couple baulk side of the blue but mix it up... 5 reds between black and black cushion is usually the one!
    "just tap it in"

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tomwalker147 View Post
    I always set my balls up nicely for my lady friend mate!
    I walked into the club, chucked the balls down any old how and then made a quick vid! I've always stuck a couple baulk side of the blue but mix it up... 5 reds between black and black cushion is usually the one!
    Lol, brings a whole new meaning to cleaning your balls! Have to let me know later in week if you're still free to knock on Saturday. Be good to catch up, pockets are like buckets compared to Masters though lol.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by dcrackers147 View Post
    not too bad for a casual line up mate....The table seemed really slow to me as well. I will see if I can get one done over the next week or so and post too...I'll attempt a line up max 1 take only
    It was dead, it was a little social club not particularly well maintained, just google mapped places nearby to her work! I'll attempt the max 1 take too, and genuinely post the result even if it is 1 red one black...miss
    "just tap it in"

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

Nice cueing. Very fluid.

I'm always pleased when I see there are others who only bother picking the colours out when they need them haha. I just have to remind myself not to take a positional route through the phantom ball.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Csmith View Post
    Nice cueing. Very fluid.

I'm always pleased when I see there are others who only bother picking the colours out when they need them haha. I just have to remind myself not to take a positional route through the phantom ball.
    I was paying a quid for 15 Minutes, no time for respotting mate! 😂 to be honest I donít do much solo these days, just use it to keep the arm loose between matches. Had 92 the other night so lack of practice doesnít seem to be too much of an issue!

This is OmaMiesta's Country Flag

vCash

No doubt you can play Tom, nice cue action. Will make a video tonight and post as well

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast