Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: 6 x 6 practice table

vCash

Default 6 x 6 practice table

Does such a thing exist or do you think it could be easily made?

I'm talking about having something for home use which you could potentially use to work on your short game with slate bed, full size balls, proper cloth, steel blockers etc if you wanted it?

Space is at a

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Here you go Derek, this was asked by a friend of mine a while back. Here's the thread:

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

in the past it has been discussed to have a table of just the top half, black and pink spots and maybe just a bit more to include the middle pockets a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Thanks lads I knew I couldnt have been the only snooker loopy nutter to think of this round these parts lol.

The other thot I had was get

vCash

So basically all I need is an old riley club table off ebay to butcher and a good fitter?

Am I right?

vCash

vCash

Default 6 x 6 practice table

I am also thinking of this, the rails need to be chopped if you want to lose one slate.

think it would be a though DIY job

I

This is Geoff Large's Country Flag

vCash

two end parts of frame and corner legs , side of frame cut down to fit and adjustable slate supports made

two end slates joined togeth

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast