Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: Tyrone cue for sale

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    Ehh ?? what the hell is going on
    First guy that "bought it" basically asked me for martin daleys phone number then just said i should relist it. Second guy can "only play" with 17/18 " balance point. Of course if this was a parris ultimate at that price balance point would obviously not matter. Love the tedium that goes along with selling cues.

    My tw cue is going up in the next few weeks as well, as it has a really long butt be interesting to see the questions i get asked about that.
    Last edited by narl; 10th March 2018 at 11:06 PM.

  2. #42
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Darlington, UK
    This is jrc750's Country Flag

    Posts
    14,249
    vCash
    700

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narl View Post
    First guy that "bought it" basically asked me for martin daleys phone number then just said i should relist it. Second guy can "only play" with 17/18 " balance point. Of course if this was a parris ultimate at that price balance point would obviously not matter. Love the tedium that goes along with selling cues.

    My tw cue is going up in the next few weeks as well, as it has a really long butt be interesting to see the questions i get asked about that.
    What is the balance point by the way ? (it's not on your ad)
    Whats the TW look like then and specs ?

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jrc750 View Post
    What is the balance point by the way ? (it's not on your ad)
    Whats the TW look like then and specs ?
    About 20, butt length is 22 so its a more forward weight cue which is what stamford seem to like doing.

    The tw is off being modified at the minute so not entirely sure til it comes back. Joint position is 21". Was posted here before with rosewood splicing, how it looks currently:


  4. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Hong Kong
    This is dan226's Country Flag

    Posts
    138
    vCash
    1000
    Items for Sale

    Default

    That's a well looking cue my friend , if it's ash , it should be sold in few days.

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Mumbai
    This is cpserrao's Country Flag

    Posts
    126
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by narl View Post
    About 20, butt length is 22 so its a more forward weight cue which is what stamford seem to like doing.

    The tw is off being modified at the minute so not entirely sure til it comes back. Joint position is 21". Was posted here before with rosewood splicing, how it looks currently:

    First time I'm seeing arrows going both ways in line with the badge. Doesn't that put you off while sighting?

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cpserrao View Post
    First time I'm seeing arrows going both ways in line with the badge. Doesn't that put you off while sighting?
    They're not really noticeable, you generally focus on the white and object ball so you only really see the end ones pointing forwards

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Added a few more pics.

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    And now sold

  9. #49
    Join Date
    May 2017

    Posts
    1,042
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Are you sure?

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    This is narl's Country Flag

    Posts
    3,551
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Are you sure?
    This time yes

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •