Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: ball in hand question

vCash

Default ball in hand question

Good day, Group. Thanks for letting this Western Colorado Yank join your group. I was introduced to the game about 25 years ago by a Englishman from South Yorkshire. We have four tables in four homes in our Club and play at least weekly.
    My opening question is if you are ball-in-hand after y

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

In snooker of course you can, there are no restrictions on direction in which you can play

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF Ed

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

DeanH, we have six regulars and a few subs. We have three ten foot Brunswicks and my nine foot Olhausen (nine feet because of the width of the room, t

vCash

yep some old tables did have really thick slate -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

The scoreboard records the score on numbered rotating wooden shafts/dowels with a brass sliding indicator. I think the numbers on the shaft were 0-19,

vCash

in the club I go to we have two Life Pool-type scoreboards (one Thurston, one George Wright), the score-rollers go from 0-20 then 21-40, onwards, upto

Up the TSF!

This is Alangc's Country Flag

vCash

We have a life-pool score board in our club, il get a picture on thursday night at latest and upload.

vCash

Thank you. I believe the scoreboard is from the 1890s as well.

This is Alangc's Country Flag

vCash

http://i66.tinypic.com/9r0nqs.jpg

Thats our score board

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast