Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shortening Cue - Yes Or No?

vCash

Default Shortening Cue - Yes Or No?

I've put a few questions about my cue on the forum recently so I don't mean to flood the forum! Just wondering if it's advisable or not to slightly shorten a cue so you can have a wider ferrule put on it? The ferrule on my cue is 8.9mm at the bottom and 8.6mm at the top so my tip size is 8.6mm. I kn

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

You would likely be a bit more accurate with a larger tip, 8.6 is comically small though Mark Allen and Shaun Murphy used to use tips around that kind

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

Why are you so obsessed about the difference in diameter. And how did you come up with 9.7mm. lol. Chuck your cue away and get a new one

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

if theres nothing wrong with it, then leave it lol

vCash

I'd say buy a nice cue with a bigger tip (one you can sell on) and then sell whichever one you like the least, or start a cue collection -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

This is alabadi's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast