Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Arrow Cue

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Henrytheeighth's Country Flag

vCash

Firstly you did come across a bit ( not very helpful) secondly I'm only saying what I was told from a guy I've known all my life that I know to be hon

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ADR147's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

vCash

Hey Adrian, thanks but that JRC OR CBR OR JBC has put me off them now so I guess I won't be buying one after all if they are not even worth 200. Than

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Well obviously not. As a original The Black Arrow Cue by Blackpool Billiard works with the old name badge that has imprinted on it Liverpool Road can

vCash

But I guess he knew that already lol

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Ok I'm willing to be schooled
    Who says they are worth this much money? And more importantly where is the proof they actually sell for this mo

vCash

Ask any serious collector on the Internet like I've had too. They will tell you. I forgive you tho. In future though just chill out a little. Dont be

vCash

My original question was about the company who made them and why they are so rare and expensive. I didn't get any info on that from you JRC, you simpl

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast