Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Arrow Cue

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Henrytheeighth's Country Flag

vCash

Thanks guys, it's either the black arrow or the hunt and obyrne cue that currently sits at 1490 that I'm interested in.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

One of these has been listed a few times in ebay with no bids. 500, 475 now 450. Tbh, a cue's value is what someone is willing to pay for it. They

This is Chappy5's Country Flag

vCash

If it is called " Common sense " why is it so rare???

vCash

Mate read the posts properly. I wasn't meaning ADRIAN. not another muppet aswel.

vCash

This is Rob153's Country Flag

vCash

Adrian.........:-)

Don't know where all the attitude has come from? You've asked questions they've been answered, TBH it's you that's go

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Lol. If you think they're worth a grand or three why are you annoyed when you get offered one for 400? The only people who should be annoyed about th

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

I've re read my comments and stand by them, I didn't go off on one as you say, just putting you right with regard to prices. If they are indeed worth

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast