Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: How to Select Best Cue Tips out of a Box

This is fkhan's Country Flag

vCash

Buffalo diamond plus are a great alternative to Elks as they are far more consistent piece to piece but a little costler than Elks. Also, they are muc

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Last edited by fkhan; 23rd March 2018 at 03:49 AM.
    Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

vCash

I have had great luck with Grand Tips also. I use a medium which is a little hard but perfect for my still of play.
    I put them on my friend's cu

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

This is qc2's Country Flag

vCash

My grand soft was great but as it wore I found it was taking less chalk, found myself scuffing the tip a lot. Gone back to pro granite now which thoug

vCash

I use Master dark blue chalk. haven't had issues with it

vCash

AmarZain . I just use the standard Green Triangle but I also have the green Master chalk . Ive found no issues with it taking chalk at all . As you s

vCash

Sorry that starred out word wasnt meant as swearing . It sounds like nick but with a pr as in stab it with the small needle tool 😁

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2