Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Coaching with Tedisbill - a review

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by howardlax View Post
    James, I am with you on that. I am at the moment trying to be 50 break standard, at least one per session. Shot selection is the key area I agree all needed to improve.
    Good luck with your target. Hope we will get there after half year or even better.
    Thanks, I hope you achieve your goal too. Have you already had a 50 and want to be a regular 50 break player?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by jamesg19851 View Post
    Thanks, I hope you achieve your goal too. Have you already had a 50 and want to be a regular 50 break player?
    Oh, I can regularly get 50,60 in practice with line up or T, but not in a game although highest in a match is 94... I think I am constantly 30+ break each game session now. I just need to work on basic over and over again and improve my shot selection. It will be there eventually, in the end it's just the hours in...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by howardlax View Post
    Oh, I can regularly get 50,60 in practice with line up or T, but not in a game although highest in a match is 94... I think I am constantly 30+ break each game session now. I just need to work on basic over and over again and improve my shot selection. It will be there eventually, in the end it's just the hours in...
    That's good, a 94 in a match is impressive. My highest line up break is 80 odd and in a match it's 36. In a session I'm making the occasional 40 odd break in the line up at the moment, but I've only recently started practising pretty regularly.

It's the same with me, I need to put the hours in. Good luck

vCash

Thanks very much for the kind words, James.

I'm pleased you enjoyed the session. There's always room for improvement in all areas of the game. But as we discussed, I think with getting you to think more like a snooker player, you should see a big improvement in your game.

Any changes you make will always take some adjustment time. Just try to enjoy it it, and with time you'll pick it up, and it will become second nature.

TedisSteve

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2