Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Rubber tips?

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

Default Rubber tips?

I don't play so this is purely asked out of curiosity, but has there ever been any real experimentation with rubber tips? I can't believe that in this day and age, a rubber composite could not be produced, that has the same properties as the traditional leather tips, and of course the biggest benefi

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

"I had a mechanoid friend once who suffered from the same affliction. His name was Gilbert, but he preferred it if people called him Rameses Niblick the Third Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble."

This is narl's Country Flag

vCash

There was a rubber tip attachment that was brought out to do masse shots, -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

There was the "Griptip" which was a rubber based chalkless tip, they're awful though, good for masse shots but useless for regular shots

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is cpserrao's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

vCash

vCash

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I read about some rubber tips a few years back. Apparently they miscued more often when using spin. So much so that the maker recommended scuffing and

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

I'd forgotten I'd asked this question. So they are out there, but largely disregarded.

Thanks, folks.

"I had a mechanoid friend once who suffered from the same affliction. His name was Gilbert, but he preferred it if people called him Rameses Niblick the Third Kerplunk Kerplunk Whoops Where's My Thribble."

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast