<

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Tip wear question

vCash
    Items for Sale

Default Tip wear question

I've noticed over the past year or so that my tips - bog standard Elks and occasionally an ADR SS - becomes a little more worn / mis-shaped / flatter towards the top of the tip, meaning the part of the tip at the top as I'm holding the cue in a playing position.

Is this normal? I gues

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

#jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

vCash

Always happens to my tips too, just from playing more stun/screw shots than top. Most people will use less power on topspin or follow shots as well.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Alangc's Country Flag

vCash

Happens to me whilst bedding in a new tip, generally the hardest(in relation to power) shots i will hit are deep screw shots at distance, so makes sen

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

Normal. You also generally hold the cue in the same.place for every shot so it's normal the tip with wear more in some parts compared to others

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

hmmmm

My Ash gives a different feel when I twist it round. I'll try and twist with eyes shut and see (ho ho) if I guess or know where it

vCash

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast