Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Durham

vCash

Default Hello from Durham

Evening all, been meaning to join this forum for ages. I was bitten by the snooker bug in the late 1970s as a kid, as many were, had a 6x3 in the dining room at my parents house for years. Finally convinced the Mrs to get me one for my 47th birthday next week! Loved watching Jimmy White back in the

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the forum ?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is GeordieDS's Country Flag

vCash

What's Durham like these days to play mate? Welcome to the forum as well

It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

vCash

The big snooker hall in Durham City got demolished last year to make way for student flats. A sad day. My neck of the woods, Houghton-le-Spring has a

This is haggishunter's Country Flag

vCash

Hello, I have family in Durham and always went for a few frames in that club. That was the one above a kwikfit? Used to head along with my brother for

vCash

That's the one. Nothing at all now in the city except for one at a private members club (the ones with the funny handshakes). Nearest ones are 5 miles

This is haggishunter's Country Flag

vCash

This is GeordieDS's Country Flag

vCash

It's hard to pot balls with a Chimpanzee tea party going on in your head

Wibble

vCash

Not sure, I'll ask around at work. It used to be called Supa Snooker then latterly Durham City Snooker Club. Spent a few happy dinner times in there n

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast