Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hello from Falkirk Scotland .

vCash

Default Hello from Falkirk Scotland .

Hi there . Im new to the forum , I love snooker and more importantly playing snooker . My local club is the Creamery in Falkirk Scotland . I own 2 cues at the moment , a Riley Burwat Professional 2 limited edition with the L8 shaft and a Britannia Steel the Storm model both of which I really like .

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Derek welcome to tsf
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

vCash

Welcome to TSF from a fellow jock. Hope you enjoy it and gain some new insights.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Bigmeek's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Derek, welcome to The Forum. Never played at the Creamery but was a regular visitor to Falkirk in my younger days. Used to get "the skating bu

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Great intro Derek , fancy letting kids get in the way of playing snooker
    Neil

This is billabong's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the forum Derek. If it's of any interest,
    The red triangle in Cumbernauld host a Scottish Snooker Junior coaching Academy, for the

This is billabong's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Thanks for the welcome folks . Ive been meaning to get Oscar along to the coaching sessions at Red triangle the last couple of times its been on but t

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

This is haggishunter's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Derek, enjoy the forum mate, has given me some superb info over the years along with meeting some top chaps like bigmeek. I play at Locarno in Edin

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast