Thread: New from Western Canada

vCash

Default New from Western Canada

Hi Guys and Gals,

My 2nd post - My first one was posted in a thread with no response haha

I am posting from Western Canada - I have been playing on and off for about 12 years - but until last year i had just been shooting balls blindly for fun with friends at the local

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

welcome to TSF
    g

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is markz's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF, there are a few fellow Canadians on here that you might be able to play or see at your tournaments.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Nice progress made there AJ , enjoyment is the key ......as well as a bit of pressure .

And as the post above says , there are a good fe

Neil

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome. I see you say 'Western Canada' so I assume Sask, Alberta or BC. As far as I can tell there's not much snooker in Sask. a bit in Alberta and

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is sharkster63's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to the forum, good place to talk about the many good and bad points and get some very good advice from some veterans of the game. Cheers

I try hard, play hard and dont always succeed, at first.!!!!

vCash

Thanks for the welcome guys!

Terry : I am in Calgary, AB - and you are on point about the snooker here. Calgary has one place where tour

vCash

Played a quick best of 5 during lunch hour with a buddy for fun - first two frames w ere 6 ball - won uneventfully. The 3rd frame we decided to make