Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Looking for a clear oil finish

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

I have some pure tung oil and only use when thinned with white spirit at a 2-1 ratio ( that's 2 oil to 1 spirit), otherwise it's a little too thick to

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks Matthias.

Vmax - which wax do you use?

I visited Robert Osbourne this week and he says he just uses boiled linseed oi

vCash

vCash

Just found an oil that seems to be clearer than most, the one on the left known as Bright for light coloured wood.

vCash

vCash

vCash

Sounds great - much like the Fiddes wax. I do get the feeling that the linseed oil may penetrate the cue better but I'm not really sure.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2