Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: How do you make sure you get a good night's sleep before a tournament?

vCash

Default How do you make sure you get a good night's sleep before a tournament?

I often find myself unable to sleep properly the night before I am scheduled to play in a tournament. I usually get excited and my mind starts to wander, thinking about positions and shot selections. Before I know it, it's 2 AM, which makes me even more stressed and in the end I get no sleep at all.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is cpserrao's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is PatBlock's Country Flag

vCash

The best natural sedative is sex. -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    The fast and the furious,
    The slow and labourious,
    All of us, glorious parts of the whole!

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

You could watch the Dott/Ebdon world final

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is ste bed's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I doubt very much your playing in the world championship and your not 5 years old and it’s christmas eve get a grip. How can you worry about pos

vCash

This is ste bed's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

You could sit up all night thinking up shots and scenarios than might not even come up in the match and thinking about them and actually playing them

vCash

This comment is not helpful nor insightful. It does not address my problem.

vCash

I am of course referring to ste bed'd comment. Unfortunately it looks like I cannot edit my own posts (not enough points).

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast