Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Fitness & snooker

This is nam1977's Country Flag

vCash

Default Fitness & snooker

Hello everyone, it's been a long time. My first question in many years.

Right basically I just got back into snooker some time last year after many years off the baize.

My question is, do you think someone's physique can affect their play?
    I've been playing bad

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

What's wrong with playing me?

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Erwan_BZH's Country Flag

vCash

I think fitness is important for a snooker player (or any sport, really) but it has effects on the body and snooker performances. For example, I have

Ton Praram III Series 1 | 58" 18.4oz 9.4mm | ash shaft + 4 splices of Brazilian Rosewood | Grand Cue medium tips

vCash

Thanks for the welcome deanH and guys for your input.

I mention thai_son22 because he is the only snooker partner I have. No one else

vCash

Yoga is your best friend for flexibility while bodybuilding. Once a week after your body has healed isn't bad.

I train weights Mon to We

vCash

vCash

Thanks for the recommendation arsalanjami. It's hard to find time to do class outside of everything, I actually don't go gym but train at home for the

vCash

Hi. About a year ago I changed job to one that was more physically demanding and noticed a big downward turn in my game. I found my cue arm snatched a

vCash

I have had a similar experience but not the job part - just starting working out to lose weight and found myself liking lifting heavy weights... The t

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast