Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: I think the "best-of-21 frame" final is a poisoned gift for the fans

vCash

Default I think the "best-of-21 frame" final is a poisoned gift for the fans

When fans knew thr format of the tournament, that it will be best-of-11 with a best-of-19 semi and a best-of-21 final , make a jump in the chair. It is that fans really want.

But I think the reason can be another one. We know that Hearn wants to reduce the format, and "why donīt we re

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

ring ring
    "Hello?"
    "hi boss, I have an idea; I work half the time but you still pay me the same and of course the pay goes up a bit

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is JimMalone's Country Flag

vCash

I think it's great and also right to have such a final for a big event. Definitely a step into the right direction.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I don't think reducing the world's would be popular with fans, and Hearn knows that. If it was something he thought people wanted he would have alread

vCash

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I was replying as per ROS liking the idea; of course he would he wants to take the money for less work -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

If you reduce the match length of the World Championships, you reduce the prestige. You can't just slap the title "World Championship" on a tournamen

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

I like the longer matches. More snooker on TV haha. Id love to have snooker on all day, all year round haha

vCash

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast