Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Ton praram cues or O'min cues?

This is dheepanshusukhija's Country Flag

vCash

Default Ton praram cues or O'min cues?

I've been hearing alot about ton praram cues from Thailand, are they better than O'min ? Does anyone have any past experience in using them?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

not really a matter of being better than any other make, but whether it works for you better than any other cue
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

Beautiful wood and beautifully made. Ton is a great carftsman

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Greenbaize sell a lot of Ton Praram cues, Stu is a great guy. If you can I'd recommend going up to try cues out there.

vCash

Sorry, I've just seen that you live in India. You might be best ordering one direct from Ton Praram. Good luck with getting a cue.

This is fkhan's Country Flag

vCash

Last edited by fkhan; 30th April 2018 at 04:44 AM.
    Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

vCash

I recently got my hands on a Ton Praram Series 1. It plays very nicely and I have been preferring it above my other cue when playing pool, despite it

vCash

Yes, I fully agree. The feel of the TP cues is just awesome. Obviously this will vary somewhat from cue to cue, but I have 4 and none of them are poor

This is dheepanshusukhija's Country Flag

vCash

Is Ton praram series 1 decent enough?

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast