Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Disrespectful or not?

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I doubt there was any malice involved at all. I was there and to be honest, if it wasn't for the commentators drawing attention to it, I would not hav

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Phones - bloody phones - unbelievable! I watched 5 sessions last week and someone's phone went off in every single game - crazy! I expect Mark arrange

vCash

Whether Marks antics actually unsettled John or not is not really the point, it could have done. The very first time he heard a reaction from the crow

vCash

But surely the commentators should not draw attention to it?!? He can't control what they say. I was 4 rows behind him and it wasn't noisy, obvious or

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Agreed!

But I've realised that many of those in the audience have never actually played the game, therefore they have little appreciation

vCash

The only thing Mark did wrong in my opinion, was to continue eating the sweets after the initial response from the audience.
    He should have real

This is Steve748's Country Flag

vCash

Good posts Anish and I think the players know each other well enough not to let it be a distraction. Unless they hate each other and don't speak to ea

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast