Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Site right

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Default Site right

I was just wondering if eny other more players will be going to steve feeny to have a go at sight right hoping to get good results
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

I saw one Pro having a lesson with him , and now he is going to Q School this year . But after watching for a bit I’m not sure what Sight Right could do for him , as he was having terrible trouble with his back hand . Seemed to be shaking a little and not releasing properly .

But will be intrigued to see how he gets on at Q School .

I suppose it’s horses for courses , will suit some but not others .

Certainly helped Mr Williams .
    Neil

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Stevie1 View Post
    I was just wondering if eny other more players will be going to steve feeny to have a go at sight right hoping to get good results
    It didn't do Mr Bingham any harm either so what with Mark Williams swearing it has changed his game I would think there will definitely be a few considering it!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by neil taperell View Post
    I saw one Pro having a lesson with him , and now he is going to Q School this year . But after watching for a bit I’m not sure what Sight Right could do for him , as he was having terrible trouble with his back hand . Seemed to be shaking a little and not releasing properly .

But will be intrigued to see how he gets on at Q School .

I suppose it’s horses for courses , will suit some but not others .

Certainly helped Mr Williams .
    Who? I'm thinking of going.....

Selby (who was actually very interesting, when allowed to be on Eurosport) said that the SR thing had Williams approaching or standing\sighting with the middle of his body as opposed to on line for stance.

I saw one of their cues and the broken line thing was well behind my chin, so I'm not sure what is there beyond the Alan Trig youtube clip.

vCash

Saw on Twitter today Bingham refused to work with Sightright and claims doesn't use his method anymore - can't tell whether he was joking or serious. Fallout ?

vCash

Paying "Commission" ie cut of winnings?

Or maybe just vengence at getting a bad tip?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by blahblah01 View Post
    Who? I'm thinking of going.....

Selby (who was actually very interesting, when allowed to be on Eurosport) said that the SR thing had Williams approaching or standing\sighting with the middle of his body as opposed to on line for stance.

I saw one of their cues and the broken line thing was well behind my chin, so I'm not sure what is there beyond the Alan Trig youtube clip.
    The idea is to use the broken line on the cue before you are down, i.e when you are aiming. It's to make sure you are behind the shot properly before you get down on it. Should be called aimright, but that doesn't have the same ring to it.

vCash

AimRight or AimRite... does make more sense, as I understand now, but as above Trigg more than covers it in the link?

Imho, it has just got Williams to concentrate on the shot\pot and leave all prep and decisions to before he approaches the ball... It has also provided some focus to his game and practice after missing out on the WC last year. (If I can be bothered I'll dig out my post on expecting big things from him this season, but I included Maguire in it )

This is Stevie1's Country Flag

vCash

Heard marco fu has joined the team.
    Current playing cue Trevor White
    3/4 ash cue

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by arsalanjami View Post
    Saw on Twitter today Bingham refused to work with Sightright and claims doesn't use his method anymore - can't tell whether he was joking or serious. Fallout ?
    Its no joke, they did fall out and Stu no longer has anything to do with sightright

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast