Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Best Single Ball Potter

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

The year he won the world's, Shaun Murphy's potting was some of the best I've ever seen. I'd much rather he'd kept that level of attack more in his ga

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

To my mind single ball potter means not playing position for the next and there have been several players who fall into that category, Bill Werbeniuk,

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is wemba's Country Flag

vCash

So, to call someone the 'Best Single Ball Potter' is a back-handed compliment, right?
    Great potter but not a great snooker player, right?

vCash

Default Best Single Ball Potter

I think it's player who can make a recovery shot or pot from a very difficult position with a very high %. Mark Williams would be fitting that bill

This is wemba's Country Flag

vCash

I prefer the term 'Best Potter'. It's simple and clear.
    Let's leave out single-ball.

This is tomperty's Country Flag

vCash

To me I'd say trump is easily in contention for the title. All you need to do look on Youtube for the videos. He pots outrageous balls that others wou

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2