Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shoulder hinge fix and parallel cueing advise(with videos)

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by vmax View Post
    It looks like right hand side to me.
    Yes, sometimes it does go to right because of not pushing the cue through or over compensation. Most of time it would be left side. But i still think with right hand and opposite eye as vision centre if i don't drop straight down, left eye will put my hand slightly more left while my right hand position were decided and fixed before getting down. As u may see, i do tilt my head to right to favor left eye when approach the shot, i am now working on strictly keeping head position(as same aiming) when DROP HEAD STRAIGHT DOWN. It will largely improve the tip off centre cue ball at the very beginning. Still need to keep a lot things in aware when getting down. Such as lock the right hand position, extend left arm while not affecting straight head down, keeping head direction still also important to make sure left hand to put in line with right hand...

Still need a lot practice...

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by tedisbill View Post
    I don't think I've ever practiced hitting the white up and down the spots like that. Maybe, once.
    Yeah, no good for amateur who have limited practice time to do too much this. That's just 2nd time in last 2 years... mostly i only do straight ball for examing the cueing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2