Thread: New ferrule thinner wall loose on tenon

This is stejohn's Country Flag

vCash

Default New ferrule thinner wall loose on tenon

Hey all,

I'm fitting a new ferrule for a mate, done lots before but on this particular cue the old ferrule was thick walled and the new ferrule is quite loose on the tenon.

Is there a way around this without taking the cue down by a ferrules length. Like spread two PAC

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Pressuming your friend likes the cue the length it is, the easiest thing is to find another ferrule or get one made that fits.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Depends if it's a pidgeon ring ferrule or a threaded ferrule, if the old ferrule was pidgeon ring then a threaded ferrule will screw on in its place,

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is stejohn's Country Flag

vCash

Hi,

Yeah was a pigeon ring ferrule just a crazy thick one, its a tiger cue so must like thick brass. I dont fit threaded ferrules as I do