Thread: Brunswick blue diamond or elk master ?

This is dheepanshusukhija's Country Flag

vCash

Default Brunswick blue diamond or elk master ?

Hi, I've been using the normal semi-soft elk tips since I've been playing, however my friend has been suggesting me to use Brunswick blue diamond. Is it worth the switch? Or I should stick to the good old elks?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Totally personal preference . The only thing i would say , from experience ! , is once you start changing tips it gets a bit addictive .

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Yep. You are in India? Just get the TS Long Ba and relax.... (assuming the tip is under 10mm)

I've found a few similar ie Chineese presse

This is lennon11's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

vCash

I think the ebay bod is outside China and they arrive in a week or so from him - I haven't ordered from the Alli bod.

This is dheepanshusukhija's Country Flag

vCash

Hi thanks for your help, stuck to the good old elks only, and really happy with it. Thank you so much for your advice guys. Really appreciated.