Thread: pre shot routins

vCash

Default pre shot routins

hi , i just tested the textbook pre shot routin , so i stand up in the line with the pocket , then i fix a point and i keep my eyes on this point while getting down to the shot , i check the cubal and go back quickly to tthat point till i get the pot
    this realy improved my potting but during a match this processe is too slow , i feel im too slow and that distract my mental part ,
    my question is , should i keep doing this for while ( some months ) or its just a step that a have to pass after geting the needed from il in litle time ....
    i used to just feel the angle and get down ( ex pool amateur ...) but this not worrking in snooker table
    thnx

This is rimmer10's Country Flag

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by Mudza View Post
    hi , i just tested the textbook pre shot routin , so i stand up in the line with the pocket , then i fix a point and i keep my eyes on this point while getting down to the shot , i check the cubal and go back quickly to tthat point till i get the pot
    this realy improved my potting but during a match this processe is too slow , i feel im too slow and that distract my mental part ,
    my question is , should i keep doing this for while ( some months ) or its just a step that a have to pass after geting the needed from il in litle time ....
    i used to just feel the angle and get down ( ex pool amateur ...) but this not worrking in snooker table
    thnx
    We need a video if you want people on here to help you