Thread: Cueing action help on follow through

vCash

Default Cueing action help on follow through

Hi all new on here I have uploaded a video of my cueing action this seems to be my biggest downfall cueing through the ball to much with a almost rocking up and down motion on both back swing and follow through any advise be taken very kindly regard james

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

open up your hands abit so the cue and subsequently your head doesnt raise. if not possible, then shorten your cue action so you stop before raising h

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks for your reply my friend has told me something similar
    Also I was too far away from ball at address this is today's results if you could

This is thai_son22's Country Flag

vCash

Looks better but is something you should consistently practice

vCash

Yes thank you will be practicing this all time now will post results in few weeks time thanks for your help