Thread: Cannon Shot

vCash

Default Cannon Shot

Hi All,
    If the striker play cannon shot by free ball snooker and miss the plant shot what will happen then?

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

I think you mean the player is trying to hit the cue ball to the ball-on (free ball) and then the cue ball to contact another ball (cannon - the cue b

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

The nominated Free ball is the Ball On for the stroke and must be hit by the cue ball First - no foul perfectly fine.
    The plant to the "actual"

Up the TSF!

This is ExtinctSKB's Country Flag

vCash

Ok let me see if I got the question right with an example.

1 red remaining. Player 1 fouls a shot and player 2 ends up being snookered -

vCash

You got it Extinct

Up the TSF!

vCash

I believe my previous explanation was insufficient. But anyhow more than thanks for your help.
    Best Regards.