Thread: Buying a Snooker table. Need advice.

vCash

Default Buying a Snooker table. Need advice.

I just discovered Snooker and I'm addicted. I found a table by accident going to a new pool hall I had never been too.

Unfortunately, they only have 1 table (official STAR table). Despite Snooker not being particularly popular in my state, it's been used every time I walk in.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is philip in china's Country Flag

vCash

I had a 10' Chinese made table when I lived in China. It played fine. The only problem was that the cloth was far too heavy. So I simply had a better

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    王可

vCash

That's a fair comment, Philip.

I cannot comment specifically on what you should get, bet I wonder how you'll feel if, compared to the Sta

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks! I'll probably go for the first option just with slate swapped out. I'm just a rookie player and I'm not partaking in any tournaments. I don'

This is philip in china's Country Flag

vCash

Main thing is to get it properly assembled, levelled etc. A poor table, well fitted, will play better than a good table badly fitted.

王可