Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Potting The Blue With Side

This is sealer's Country Flag

vCash

If you like the channel send it to your mates so they can have a look and subscribe. Support people who have the strength to do something!!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by sealer View Post
    If you like the channel send it to your mates so they can have a look and subscribe. Support people who have the strength to do something!!
    Really appreciate this Sealer! Thank you!
    Qualified WPBSA 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

vCash

Great videos, really really helpful. Thank you.

When I watch these videos I always try to practice what I've watched when I go to the club but, it's amazing how much harder I have to play my shots than appears to be the case when I watch any snooker videos. I imagine that it is all down to the quality of the cloth. It always gives me a problem because I usually either over or under hit the shot. No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to get any real consistency. I think that that is down to the fact that I don't play often enough.

Anyway, I love the videos and I always try to play the game as it's meant to be played, i.e. make the pot AND get position. I have said it numerous times but this website is a mine of information and help from the members/contributors so thanks again to all.

This is bartito's Country Flag

vCash

Nice video and good explanation....wants me to go to the club and practice .
    What tip do you use...sounds pretty hard...or is it the something else which makes it sound hard?

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bartito View Post
    Nice video and good explanation....wants me to go to the club and practice .
    What tip do you use...sounds pretty hard...or is it the something else which makes it sound hard?
    Hi there! My tip is actually very soft. I use Century Cue Tips, and I use the softest grade. It's just that I have a wireless microphone on for recording the sound, so it makes the tip sound like a hard click.

New video out tomorrow. Little practice routine to have a go at!

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by bluenose1940 View Post
    Great videos, really really helpful. Thank you.

When I watch these videos I always try to practice what I've watched when I go to the club but, it's amazing how much harder I have to play my shots than appears to be the case when I watch any snooker videos. I imagine that it is all down to the quality of the cloth. It always gives me a problem because I usually either over or under hit the shot. No matter how hard I try I cannot seem to get any real consistency. I think that that is down to the fact that I don't play often enough.

Anyway, I love the videos and I always try to play the game as it's meant to be played, i.e. make the pot AND get position. I have said it numerous times but this website is a mine of information and help from the members/contributors so thanks again to all.
    Thanks Bluenose. Glad you're enjoying the videos.

The table I'm playing on in the video is not massively fast, but it's pretty good. Slow tables definitely are a problem for people to be able to hit shots nice and soft like you say.

New practice video out tomorrow, so look out for that!

vCash

Really helpful wee video. Thank you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2