Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newcastle areas

vCash

Hope you get this message in time mate but I'm going to have to cancel snooker tomorrow. My dad got took to hospital this morning with some problems.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Yeah no worries mate, will do, hope your dad is ok

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Hi mate. My dad's just got out of hospital today and I should be able to play this sat or sunday if you're still interested?

vCash

Thatís going news mate glad to hear heís ok, yeah Iím free on Saturday mate.

vCash

We meeting for 11am on Saturday?

vCash

Yeah, it opens at 11 on Saturdays mate. I'll go for 11:00. I'll have a black addidas cap on, cheapy silver cue case with a white towel tied round the

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Up the TSF!

vCash

Sounds good mate, il have me grey sweatpants on white trainers which is what I always wear for snooker 😂 is il have a long black ad white case

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2