Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW VIDEO!! - Snooker Pre Shot Routine

This is alabadi's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I liked the vids, good quality and i like the way you explain what you are doing , i went to subscribe and found out ive been subscribed for a while to the channel,can't remember since when, anything snooker related i'm subscribed to, you may call me a snooker enthusiast. or a nut...lol

I didn't know you did coaching Steve. very reasonable prices , i wouldn't mind a session however distance might be an issue.
    keep it up i look forward to more videos.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
    I liked the vids, good quality and i like the way you explain what you are doing , i went to subscribe and found out ive been subscribed for a while to the channel,can't remember since when, anything snooker related i'm subscribed to, you may call me a snooker enthusiast. or a nut...lol

I didn't know you did coaching Steve. very reasonable prices , i wouldn't mind a session however distance might be an issue.
    keep it up i look forward to more videos.
    Thanks Alabadi, really appreciate your comments.

If you were interested in a lesson, maybe a few hours would be an option. Just send me an email if you fancied it at any point and we could discuss some options.
    Qualified WPBSA 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2