Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: NEW VIDEO!! - Snooker Pre Shot Routine

This is alabadi's Country Flag

vCash
    Items for Sale

I liked the vids, good quality and i like the way you explain what you are doing , i went to subscribe and found out ive been subscribed for a while to the channel,can't remember since when, anything snooker related i'm subscribed to, you may call me a snooker enthusiast. or a nut...lol

I didn't know you did coaching Steve. very reasonable prices , i wouldn't mind a session however distance might be an issue.
    keep it up i look forward to more videos.

vCash

Quote Originally Posted by alabadi View Post
    I liked the vids, good quality and i like the way you explain what you are doing , i went to subscribe and found out ive been subscribed for a while to the channel,can't remember since when, anything snooker related i'm subscribed to, you may call me a snooker enthusiast. or a nut...lol

I didn't know you did coaching Steve. very reasonable prices , i wouldn't mind a session however distance might be an issue.
    keep it up i look forward to more videos.
    Thanks Alabadi, really appreciate your comments.

If you were interested in a lesson, maybe a few hours would be an option. Just send me an email if you fancied it at any point and we could discuss some options.
    Qualified WPBSA Level 2 - 1st4Sport Coach
    Available for personalised one-to-one coaching sessions
    --------------------------------------------------------------------

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2