Thread: Longest Cue

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

Default Longest Cue

After a post in another thread it got me thin king what the longest cue out there might have been.

I've sold a few at couple at 62" but not heard of any larger than that.

I wondered if anyone had seen any larger in their travels.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

I think I read somehwere that aussie pro John Campbell used a 63", but he was six foot seven.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Faith requires nothing but blind adherence, whereas knowledge demands the continual apprehension of an ever expanding body of information. With faith one can at least claim knowledge without having to do the hard work of aquiring it.

This is Shockerz's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Faith requires nothing but blind adherence, whereas knowledge demands the continual apprehension of an ever expanding body of information. With faith one can at least claim knowledge without having to do the hard work of aquiring it.

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I know some of the American Pool players have used long cues. Earl Strickland 70 inches, Shane Van Boening 65 inches, and they're not tall. Never seen