Thread: Snooker rest sticks fitting heads

vCash

Default Snooker rest sticks fitting heads

I ordered some telescopic rests thinking that the heads would be attached. But there were not so I am after some tips how to do it. The heads have a threaded hole but the stick tips are just a rounded end oversized for the heads.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Cut a tenon on the end of the rests that's about 0.5mm larger and the same length as the threaded holes in the rest heads, apply some two pack epoxy i

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Faith requires nothing but blind adherence, whereas knowledge demands the continual apprehension of an ever expanding body of information. With faith one can at least claim knowledge without having to do the hard work of aquiring it.

vCash

What's the material of the telescopic rest?
    It may have been designed so you can self tap (thread) the brass rest in yourself by manually screwi

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    26-27 May 2018
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com