Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What’s the rule in this situation.

vCash

Default What’s the rule in this situation.

While playing a league match my opponent played a shot and screwed the white back towards the middle pocket but just before it went in he swung his cue in anger and whacked the white ball with the side of his cue and sent the white flying around the table. Fortunately the white never hit any other b

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

Ball in hand is only when the cue ball leaves the bed of the table; dropping into a pocket or forced off the table.
    In your situation the cue ba

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

I got 4 point for the white supposingly going in the middle pocket. Cheers Dean that’s what I thought.
    Put me right of my game, I was two

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I assume then he had played a red (or a baulk colour
    Last edited by DeanH; 7th September 2018 at 08:59 PM.
    Up the TSF!

This is vmax's Country Flag

vCash

Speak up, you've got to speak up against the madness, you've got speak your mind if you dare
    but don't try to get yourself elected, for if you do you'll have to cut your hair

vCash

Ok spoke with my mate, he is 100 % sure that it is lose of frame by my opponent striking the cue ball for a second time in anger. Can someone show me

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

Would be covered by Section 4. The Players. 4.1 Conduct. Ref could deem this to be "ungentlemanly" conduct and either warn the player OR award the fra

Last edited by Nifty50; 15th September 2018 at 06:33 PM.

vCash

As nifty says, Conduct - a warning first on first occurrence and apply appropriate penalty points; if behaviour continues, then ramp up penalty of awa

Up the TSF!

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

PS. Last year in a local tournament a player was snookered. He was a bit frustrated so, swore, then smashed the cue ball at the snookering ball, makin

vCash

Last edited by DeanH; 15th September 2018 at 07:19 PM.
    Up the TSF!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast