Thread: Hey from Newcastle upon Tyne

vCash

Default Hey from Newcastle upon Tyne

Hey just getting to know people,I知 from Newcastle upon Tyne and have been playing for numerous years just not seriously till recently, I have done a sight right course and my cue action is much better, I知 looking at traveling the UK and doing different amateur comps and pro-Ams, has anyone done th

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

welcome to TSF
    s

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Welcome to TSF

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Neil

vCash

Thanks guys, yeah there痴 barely any comps up my way unfortunately there痴 a pro am every Saturday, and an amateur every last Sunday of the month n th

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Well I sometimes work a Saturday lol I知 playing for a team this season now too haha