Thread: Cue creator cues not well made at all

vCash

Default Cue creator cues not well made at all

I don't really come on this forum that often but I thought I'd share my view on Cue Creator cues. My friend had acquired one a few weeks ago and within the first week of using it he noticed the splicing looked to be splitting gradually. He asked me to take a look so I did and was shocked by the over

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

So I take it he didn't buy it new? And bought blind from the original owner, otherwise send it back

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Yea he bought it as new customised and he is in the process of trying to get a refund after returning the cue.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I've noticed that the badge has changed which no longer has the McDermott Cue logo on.
    Their website now has links to -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "I got injected with the passion for snooker" - SQ_FLYER
    National Snooker Expo
    26-27 May 2018
    http://nationalsnookerexpo.com