Thread: Water Damaged Cushions (Karnehm & Hillman)

vCash

Default Water Damaged Cushions (Karnehm & Hillman)

Hi all,

Ive got the chance to buy a Karnehm & Hillman table for a very reasonable cost.

Generally the table is in very good condition, however there is one set of cushions that have been exposed to water and thus one of them at least is bent (visibly to the eye). No

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

How exciting - wish I had the space for a full size table.

Perhaps worth trying Geoff Large - google him - table expert, I'm sure he will

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Default Water Damaged Cushions (Karnehm & Hillman)

Geoff has worked on my table and he's highly recommended. he'll be able to determine without doubt if the dodgy cushions could or should be repaired a

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Thanks for the replies guys. I’ve been speaking to Brian Briggs today (Barry’s Dad) and he’s given me some gray advice.

Potentially go