Thread: Kitto Cues

This is Looter's Country Flag

vCash

Default Kitto Cues

Has anyone got a Kitto cue or heard of them? It looks like they trade just on Facebook. Cues look decent for the price but never heard of them before.

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Pretty sure it's someone buying in cues then sticking his badge on them, possibly picking the best of the bunch etc

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is lennon11's Country Flag

vCash

Certain they are "grand" cues re badged...certain!

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Dave Walton's Country Flag

vCash

From the same people who make Grand cues with a Kitto cues badge on them, I think they're a bit better than the standard Grand cues though.

vCash
    Items for Sale

Chinese varying quality cues (aka rubbish imho) bought from AliExpress then rebadged by a guy in Yorkshire (i think)

I wouldnt risk buyin

#jeSuisMasterBlasterBarryWhite2v1977Luclex(andHisF ictiousTwin)BigSplash!

This is Looter's Country Flag

vCash

I wondered if they were new to the market, I searched on here and nothing came up so that sent alarm bells ringing. Their cues do look nice but think