Thread: Table cloth

vCash

Default Table cloth

Hello folks, I have just been watching Trump v Higgins and Trump had potted a red, the cue ball ended up between the Blue and the Brown on the Green side (I think it was)and the only way to get back onto an open red was to play the brown and go round the table.

This is a shot that I

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

Massive difference playing on Star tables, hell of a lot faster and they are heated too, very easy to lose the white

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

thin pro cloths and heating (on any table
    -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

This is Nifty50's Country Flag

vCash

I've played quite a few times on the table in the Cue Zone down at The Crucible. Unbelievable difference to the normal club tables. Lightening fast. Y

This is djax's Country Flag

vCash

I have Hainsworth "Smart" fitted. Summer a hot day, the cue ball flies around the table. Last night, blue into middle around the three colours it ends

Highest break to date? 1

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

The fastest commercially available cloth is (I believe) the Hainsworth Precision. I had it on my table at home and it really did play a lot faster th

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

Default Table cloth

steel block cushions with fresh rubber also make the table play faster so much more reactive and less loss of speed of rebound.

This is djax's Country Flag

vCash

Highest break to date? 1