Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Results 41 to 50 of 50

Thread: cue action question

  1. #41
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    This is chrisg's Country Flag

    Posts
    214
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    I use the Mirror a lot. Not so much with the Pocket Trainer that comes with it, but the mirror is a great tool for ensuring you're lined up right, or as right as you can be.

    I've found that one issue it cleared up for me was I wasn't putting my chin down right on cue, I know some people say you don't really need to put the chin down right on cue, but for me it seems that if I don't the cue goes offline,,,
    Follow my snooker Articles/stories on Twitter@chrisgaynor2

  2. #42
    Join Date
    Sep 2015

    Posts
    180
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Hi Matt, Chris has beaten me to it with a link that shows it very well.
    thanks Marc, I can see

    you put it over the baulk line for extra reference, I was a bit lost there

    matt

  3. #43
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Southend
    This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

    Posts
    1,612
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Remember when you tried this for golf Marc?

    [IMG][/IMG]
    At 12:10pm on the 21st November 2018, Cue Crafty was mean and nasty to me and is going in the book.

    Yes, I do like a gadget..............
    that really made me laugh.
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

  4. #44
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth
    This is Shockerz's Country Flag

    Posts
    2,965
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    that really made me laugh.
    And me mate.

    What a great film that was. Ball.....another ball........another ball!

  5. #45
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Southend
    This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

    Posts
    1,612
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Yes mate, makes me want to watch it again!

    What event are doing next with the cue sales Mate?
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

  6. #46
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth
    This is Shockerz's Country Flag

    Posts
    2,965
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Yes mate, makes me want to watch it again!

    What event are doing next with the cue sales Mate?
    I'm just doing a few local ones at the moment to spread the Snooker Crazy name so to speak.

    I'm doing one next week at Petersfield Bowling and Snooker Club ( Saturday 1st December from 12:00 to 6pm) and another at Fareham Snooker Club on the 13th January - Cuestars Event - Facebook Page).

    Always keeping an eye out but the stands aren't light so can't really do them on my own and they are more to spread the word rather than make money on the day as usually at an event !!
    Last edited by Shockerz; 25th November 2018 at 08:10 PM.

  7. #47
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Southend
    This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

    Posts
    1,612
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    I'm just doing a few local ones at the moment to spread the Snooker Crazy name so to speak.

    I'm doing one next week at Petersfield Bowling and Snooker Club ( Saturday 1st December from 12:00 to 6pm) and another at Fareham Snooker Club on the 13th January - Cuestars Event - Facebook Page).

    Always keeping an eye out but the stands aren't light so can't really do them on my own and they are more to spread the word rather than make money on the day as usually at an event !!
    Good stuff, it takes a lot of effort building a business up doesn't it, sometimes it may feel like effort expended for little gain, but the website looks great and the more you do the more people will come and take a look.

    I know bottom line, you are doing a lot of it for the love of the game, but making a success of it too is a real bonus!
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

  8. #48
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth
    This is Shockerz's Country Flag

    Posts
    2,965
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Good stuff, it takes a lot of effort building a business up doesn't it, sometimes it may feel like effort expended for little gain, but the website looks great and the more you do the more people will come and take a look.

    I know bottom line, you are doing a lot of it for the love of the game, but making a success of it too is a real bonus!
    I just enjoy talking snooker so it's a win win for me; if it was just about money I'd be a management coach again but life's too short. The cues are going well and so is the chat!!

  9. #49
    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Location
    Southend
    This is Cue crafty's Country Flag

    Posts
    1,612
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shockerz View Post
    I just enjoy talking snooker so it's a win win for me; if it was just about money I'd be a management coach again but life's too short. The cues are going well and so is the chat!!
    Have a look at the cue extensions thread I started, I'm probably being OCD but I like good design and think there are opportunities to make these gadgets better. I know you like a gadget and like me, are interested in engineering better ideas.

    Will have to get along to one of your events at some point. ; )
    No cheap shots...well maybe the odd one if its funny...

  10. #50
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Portsmouth
    This is Shockerz's Country Flag

    Posts
    2,965
    vCash
    1000

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cue crafty View Post
    Have a look at the cue extensions thread I started, I'm probably being OCD but I like good design and think there are opportunities to make these gadgets better. I know you like a gadget and like me, are interested in engineering better ideas.

    Will have to get along to one of your events at some point. ; )
    I'll take a look mate; yes, be nice to see you.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •