Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Looking for a pool cue to start competing

vCash

Default Looking for a pool cue to start competing

Hi TSF members

I am a regular snooker player (40s 50s break) from Morocco, lately a lot of people/clubs started to promote pool competition so every 2 or 3 weeks we have a tournament with good money (at least imo). I believe i have decent chances to make some deep runs so first thing

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

no apologies necessary, your English much better than our Moroccan -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

If ADR does help you and you get a cue, ask him to fit one of his new calf tips for you -- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I play UK pool with 8.2mm, but many of my friends play with 9mm, one or two use a snooker cue with 9.5mm

it is all down to personal prefe

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

vCash

I play pool with a 9.7mm tip. You don't necessarily need a new cue. It's your call though. I'm looking for a break cue, potentially a better investmen

vCash

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

ADR will have a pool cue that will suit I’m sure , and they are quite reasonably priced. He plays a bit himself I believe , so you will get grea

Neil

vCash

I think you would be interested in reading this site https://www.gamasutra.com/

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast