Thread: Cue for pool and snooker?

vCash

Default Cue for pool and snooker?

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum, so I apologise if these are silly questions about buying a new cue.

My father and I recently acquired a nice old snooker table that measures 9' x 4'6".

We're in Australia, and at the moment we only play english 8

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Good question - I thought I knew my answer and then realised Iím not sure now.

Currently I play snooker with a snooker cue (9.5mm) and

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

I use a 9mm cue for english pool. I don't feel limited by not having a smaller tip. If you're mainly playing pool and the occasional snooker game, may

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

Pool cues tend to be slightly lighter than snooker cues when you look around online. They can also be shorter as standard because you tend to use a sl

vCash

I use my cue for both and it's 8.8mm.
    Have played snooker with smaller but it's hard work and played pool with bigger.
    Know plenty of pe

For that one you've always wanted...
    https://www.facebook.com/ninjacues/