Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Purchasing a table for home?

vCash

Can you clarify what you mean by ‘can’t alter the templates’? I had mine made about 3/4 inch tighter - a very noticeable difference, they were buckets

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Sorry, I was hasty with my language.

I mean if you get a table set up to tournament template with steel blocks you 'shouldn't' alter the

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

Sorry to ask such a basic question but what is the approximate difference in size between a tournament set up and the 'average' club table?

vCash

It's night and day, it really is... Whatever anyone tells you or the bewildered on here might say... Those tables on the Telly are super tough and if

vCash

That's excellent advice pottr, thank you. I would give my right arm to make a century break. I'll definitely opt for a 'club' size pocket. I'd love to

vCash

Ive gone for tournament size on my table at home.

Its not set up at the moment but should be up in the next couple of weeks fingers cross

vCash

vCash

I think for me personally I'd just find it too difficult and frustrating. It may be counter intuitive but I'd probably prefer to get a sound enough te

vCash

Hi chaps,

My buddy decided to go with Geoff Large and currently has an add live on his website if anyone is interested in selling there t

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2