Thread: Brand new Star LED light

This is chissi's Country Flag

vCash

Default Brand new Star LED light

Brand new Star LED light for sale. Not been opened.

200 collection from Southampton

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

Attached Images Attached Images

This is the_unrepentant's Country Flag

vCash

Hi Chris
    Does this have an option to hang? The picture shows it flush to the ceiling but I'd need it to hang. I live in Poole so can easily co

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Burroughes and Watts full size table with steel vaccum cushions and Strachen 6811 Tournament Cloth
    Formerly Bill Werbeniuk's practice table in the 1980's
    1G Amarith balls used by Ding Junhui in 2017
    8m x 5m Grande Servern Plus log cabin from Dunster House

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

i played on a table with this light set up, cloth felt warm even tough table had no heaters. am i mistaken or these lights really heat the cloth?

vCash

No, they don't heat the cloth - although that would be handy! They are LED, so don't really get that warm

vCash

True, LED will not heat. weird .. i was pretty sure its the light as i ve never seen them before and i thought the table is a cheap fake star maybe i