Thread: I 3D printed some pocket templates

vCash

Default I 3D printed some pocket templates

So I found the drawings that are available in some threads here. They are a little unclear to me as someone who doesn't necessarily know all the current and former governing bodies of snooker.

I had one made off the wpbsa drawings, the one that says there is no undercut on the cushion

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

IBSF is the international governing body for AMATEUR snooker and their templates are used for their world tournaments
    B&SCC is the Billiards

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

vCash

Thanks Terry! Appreciate you're knowledge I've come across in all these threads. From what I gather you're somewhat local to me as well. I'm down sout

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is Terry Davidson's Country Flag

vCash

Terry Davidson
    IBSF Master Coach & Examiner

This is cascaders's Country Flag

vCash

Joel - I think this is a really interesting approach. It could make templates quite accessible to the home player. Are the files uploaded anywhere,