Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Cue gone missing in post!!!!

vCash

Default Cue gone missing in post!!!!

Sent a cue from my local post office which I have done countless times before via parcel force 48....this was Monday morning. Blokes ring me says he hasn't received so I checked the tracking number on parcel force website which says it can't be recognised. I got on the phone to parcel force and they

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

If they have receipt scanned at the post office (and given you proof of postage) you claim off parcelforce.
    They usually try every excuse not

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

I've got proof of postage...and I'm guessing when parcel force collect from them they scan the parcels? Would the post office have a receipt for when

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

It's your responsibility until it is signed for by the buyer . Did you send it tracked ?

Neil

This is jrc750's Country Flag

vCash

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

If you've got tracking your fine, pressuming you paid for insurance with parcelforce for the full £500 value of the cue. If you didn't specify this, I

vCash

Yes always send parcels tracked no matter what. Parcel force are claiming it's never entered their system that's why they can't recognize the tracking

vCash

Thought it was insured upto the value of £500 through parcel force?

This is fkhan's Country Flag

vCash

Thatís very sad indeed. Which cue was it, if I may ask?

Looking for perfection is the only way to motivate yourself.

This is neil taperell's Country Flag

vCash

Neil

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast