Thread: Burnley Billiard Works

vCash

Default Burnley Billiard Works

Does anyone know anything about this company, which was set up by Willie Holt about a hundred years ago?

There are some threads way back on here and including one from 100uper(?) stating that all cues with Burnley Billiard Works badges would have been made in the 20s or 30s. It would

-- This message may have been cut off and the rest will only be shown to members. To become a member, Click HERE --

This is DeanH's Country Flag

vCash

The Burnley Works was an off shot from the Holt, as the family split and went to different locations, off the top of my head I cant recall the names b

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    Up the TSF!

vCash

OK, I found those 11, it seems it may be alternate ebony and mahogany now I take a closer look at it. I'll try and sort some pics out.

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

vCash

This is 100-uper's Country Flag

vCash

As I remember this cue, the round badge is fixed with a single screw in the middle, and has "Burnley Billiard Works" around the outside with

vCash

Thanks for that, the cue was a bonus as it was the metal tube case I was after which has a brass oval badge with Burnley Billiard Works and Willie Hol