Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Snooker computer game.

This is Billy's Country Flag

vCash

Still no news on a release date. This has all the signs of one of these incomplete games that ends up falling through. Unless they're planning on an A

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --
    "Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

This is Csmith's Country Flag

vCash

-- You need to be registered to read the rest of this thread, To become a member, Click HERE --

This is herbie's Country Flag

vCash

vCash

Last edited by Billy; 7th February 2019 at 06:19 PM.
    "Hermann Goering would have been more of a laugh than Rimmer. I mean okay he was a drug-crazed transvestite but at least we could have gone dancing!"

This is Mark187187's Country Flag

vCash

It'll come eventually. It's not unusual for games to be announced 6-12 months before release, especially when they're releasing on multiple platforms.

vCash

Last edited by Billy; 8th February 2019 at 05:46 PM.

This is 147Daniel's Country Flag

vCash

I dont understand why they havent been able to create the realism of cushionbounce, spin etc, from virtual pool and snooker. oldest crapgame ever but

vCash

This is 147Daniel's Country Flag

vCash

i actually ment virtual pool. and virtual snooker. Even the first versions of both those games, let alone v4 as pictured by u above, worked better in

vCash

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast